At Chinlink, sustainable development is an integral part of managing business operations and interactions within our employees, the environment and the community we serve. We are committed to reach for the long-term benefits and to foster a positive impact in our business framework for sustainable development together with our shareholders, employees, customers, business partners and the public.
We actively promote a positive working environment, to enrich the wellbeing and development of our employees to collaborate and build their careers with us and to thrive for success, as we believe it is our people who power the business to a better future.
By responsibly managing our business operations, reducing our carbon footprint and using resources wisely to protect the environment, we can contribute to a greener living culture and support sustainable practices to build a better environment for future generations.
We empower our people to fulfill their corporate citizenship through sharing our knowledge, resources and technology and by giving back and caring for those in need. We forge meaningful and long-term relationships with many social entities to support positive change in the communities in which we live and work.
- 27 Apr 2018 Chinlink Supported the “2018 Xi’an City Fun Run”
- 16 Mar 2018 Chinlink Awarded “Caring Company” Logo for Four Consecutive Years Working Together with Employees to Build Sustainable Environment
- 27 Feb 2018 Chinlink Received Outstanding ESG Award 2018 Recognising the Effort to Incorporate Sustainability into the Business Model
- 20 Nov 2017 Chinlink Wins WGO’s Green Office 1+ and Eco-Healthy Workplace Labels For its Construction of Green and Healthy Working Environment
- 20 Oct 2017 Chinlink Health Week 2017
- 19 Oct 2017 Chinlink Supported “The Community Chest Dress Casual Day” for the Forth Consecutive Year
- 28 Sep 2017 Chinlink Sponsored “MicroForests Workshop” Creating Dignifed Job Opportunities for Grassroots Women
- 24 Sep 2017 Chinlink Sponsored “Chinlink . Mid-Autumn Caring Campaign” for the Third Consecutive Year Sharing Love and Care to the Singleton Elderlies across Generations
- 15 Jun 2017 Chinlink Awarded the “Capital 7th Corporate Social Responsibility Awards” Sustainably Contributing the Environment and Society
- 17 Mar 2017 Chinlink Sponsored "Singing Bowl Workshop" Promoting Spiritual Health to Staff
- 10 Mar 2017 Chinlink Awarded the “Caring Company” Logo for Three Consecutive Years Creating a Sustainable Environment
- 17 Feb 2017 Chinlink Participated in the Voluntary Activity “Cookery for ALL!” Creating an Inclusive Community for Students with Moderate Intellectual Disability
- 23 Dec 2016 Chinlink Sponsored the “Carol Singing Festival 2016” Singing for Our Next Generation
- 11 Nov 2016 Chinlink Awarded “Green Office” and “Better World Company” Labels Recognition of the Effort to “Green” the Office
- 6 Oct 2016 Chinlink Supports “The Community Chest Dress Casual Day” for the Third Consecutive Year
- 4 Sep 2016 "Chinlink . Mid-Autumn Caring Campaign" Volunteers Once Again to Spread Love and Care to the Singleton Elderlies
- 2 Sep 2016 Chinlink Visited Zero Carbon Building, Encouraging Colleague to Implement Green Living
- 9 Aug 2016 The "Silk Road Youth Leadership Programme 2015-16" Graduation Ceremony
- 14 Jul 2016 Chinlink Participated in "Cooking for the Community" Volunteer Activity Prepared Hot Meal Boxes with Edible Surplus Food to Spread Love to the Singleton Elderlies
- 14 Jun 2016 Chinlink Sponsored the "Share a Meal & Eco-Enzyme Workshop" Live Green by Turning Trash into Treasure
- 13 May 2016 Chinlink has been consecutively awarded the “Caring Company” Logo Aggregating efforts to create a sustainable environment
- 4 Mar 2016 Chinlink Participated in the Voluntary Activity "Art for ALL" Building a Harmonious Community with Children with Mild Intellectual Disability
- 8 Oct 2015 Chinlink Fully Supports Dress Casual Day 2015
- 20 Sep 2015 Chinlink . Mid Autumn Caring Campaign Passing Love and Care to Elders Living alone
- 22 Aug 2015 Chinlink Sponsors Dialogue Experience . Embracing Differences Campaign Experience the Dark Tour and Facilitate Mutual Respect with Inclusion
- 25 Jul 2015 Chinlink Sponsored “Silk Road Youth Leadership Programme 2015-2016” Jointly Organized by Peking University, Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Xi’an Jiaotong University to Nurture All-rounded Youth Leaders of Tomorrow March through One Belt One Road by Hong Kong and Mainland Students
- 9 May 2015 Chinlink Launched "Bake to Feed" Voluntary Activity Support Community with Enthusiastic Actions